Friday, January 8, 2016

About collage.


Moki Mioke.
German surrealism artist Moki Mioki, currently lives in Berlin, she expresses her way of understanding this wide world in her collage surrealism. I was kind of shocked by her fantastic illustration of people and nature when I took my first look at her pieces. Her incredible collage pieces reveal a really deep, surreal, and very close connection between human and this nature, their environment. Her pieces that meshing the whole nature and human race together with expressive portrait and really detailed environment impressed me a lot. Here's one of her cool pieces:











Eugenia Loli.

Here's another artist whose collage surrealism is pretty impressive and photographic---Eugenia Loli, she is actually a photographer and a graphic designer. In her pieces the figure or the background makes me feel I am in a particular setting of a surrealistic film or vintage magazine. More importantly,
there's elements of both Pop art and surrealism( I think she's more tends to dadaism) in her collage pieces---the highly contrast of color and the visual impact.
















No comments:

Post a Comment