Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Something something

About  unintended project.

So I would like to talk about some "pieces" which I've done recently. After a certain period of struggling with working inspiration, the idea that people grant me is combing my drawing and my photograph together, which is pretty much a new thing that I've thought about but did not intended to do before because I wasn't seriously a big fun of paper collage--I thought that is the only way to do this combing thing. But why not doing something digitally? Photoshop sounds a lot more viable for me. Eventually I did something pretty much unconsciously but came out okay after some experimenting--probably the whole thing is a experiment.
Instead of all black-and-white or all texture fulfillment, some bright colors are added to fulfill the spaces with textures and lines. 





No comments:

Post a Comment