Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dennis Dubois

Bill
10-22-16

I have done some black and white art works including drawing primarily with sharpie markers, playing around with lines,textures and biomorphic contour. Therefore,surrealism, I assume,is always involved in my work.The earliest information (or cognition) that came out of my mind when I was initiated into surrealism for the first time,which I could reluctantly remember,was a sort of combination of dream and reality, organic and inorganic matters, various real factors. Dennis Dubois who's the first artist I researched for surrealism is pretty good at combining living creatures and inorganic matters together, in which his interesting pieces are usually completed with comic illustration idea,
solid comic drawing style.



There are way many possibilities that I can see from Dennis Dubois's art illustration with which I can experiment. Visual impact from a person's work comes from various aspects instead of only black and white background.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment